The model 2525LE Integrating Sphere has a diameter of 150 mm. It includes an input aperture disk with a standard 50 mm port and a blank adaptor which can be drilled for other aperture sizes.
It is compatible with a broad range of sensors, and features an internal baffle that is ideal for measurement of diverging light sources. The mounting interface is via a ¼-20 female thread.
- LED Test & Measurement
- Laser Power Measurement
- Fiber-Optic Testing
- General Photometry & Radiometry
- Expert Design
- Quality Manufacturing – Mechanical and Optical
- Tech for configuration, calibration and usage
- Custom designs and configurations
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accurac