The RS-10D is a precision source of radiant flux, used primarily to calibrate light-measuring instrumentation and as stimuli to measure detection devices. To maintain constant output, tungsten halogen lamps are used exclusively in combination with ultra-stable constant-current supplies incorporating shunt current measurement and comparison circuits. When used with its RS-70-X accessories, the RS-10D light source can be an absolute reference for producing standard outputs in luminance units of footlamberts, lamberts, candela/m2, horizontal candlepower (candela), and spectral radiance units of microwatts/cm2 *nm *steradian or illuminance units of lumens, footcandles, lumens/m2 (lux), and spectral irradiance units of microwatts/(cm2 * nm) or Watts/(m2 * nm) at a given distance.
- Calibrate spectroradiometers, radiometers and photometers
- Calibrate detector responsivity
- Measure reflectance and transmittance
Precision Calibration Solutions
- NIST traceable
- Built-in timer shows elapsed time
- 200-hour calibration/one year
- Tungsten-halogen lamps for stable output
- Calibration reports in units of luminance, illuminance, radiance and irradiance
In addition to our exceptional technical and functional capabilities, Gamma Scientific is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0).