The Gamma Scientific model RS-15 Total Flux Calibration Light Source is a precision source of total radiant flux, used primarily to calibrate integrating spheres, light measuring instrumentation and as stimuli to measure detection devices. Lamps are available from 5W – 75W. The RS-15 source may be used as a standard of spectral radiant flux or luminous flux, traceable to the National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST).
To maintain almost constant radiant flux output, the RS-15 utilizes a tungsten halogen lamp. The system can be coupled with our model RS-4, ultra-stable constant-current supply, with integral precision shunt current measurement and comparison circuits.
- Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Photometer and Radiometer calibration
- SSL and LED test & measurement
- CCFL measurements
- Total flux measurements
- Luminaire testing
Precision Calibration Solutions
- NIST Standards of irradiance uncertainty: +/- 2.5%
- Calibrated wavelength range: 300-1100nm @ 5nm interval
- Calibration reports in lumens, Watts and Watts per nanometer
- Tungsten halogen lamp for stable output
- NIST-traceable calibration (12 month calibration cycle)