The Gamma Scientific 940 LED Series Goniometers are optimized to provide precise measurement of angle dependent spatial radiation properties of large LED luminaires, lamps and modules, with models optimized for measuring different sample sizes. Every system complies with CIE, DIN, and IES standards.
All Goniometer products from Gamma Scientific are accompanied by ISO17025 accredited calibration (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for accuracy and certainty.
Complete Goniometric Measurement Systems
- Rapid, precise characterization of of spatial light distribution
- Accurate measurement of LED luminaires, lamps and modules
- Models optimized for specific sample sizes
- Work seamlessly with our spectroradiometers or photometers to measure luminous flux, color coordinates or CRI
- Conform with CIE, DIN and IES standards
Our wide range of Goniometric light measurement solutions are complemented by ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0), resulting in unmatched performance and custom configuration as required.