The GS-1160 spectroradiometer is a compact, high-speed and light weight spectrometer / flicker meter suitable for color and intensity measurement of all display types including LCD, LED, OLED and Quantum Dot displays.
With an integrated touchscreen display, this battery-operated unit is ideally suited to applications requiring a desktop test or calibration system. It is supported by LightTouch uSpectrum and uFlicker software for color and flicker analysis.
Accurate and Repeatable Display Measurement
- Measures color, chromaticity, gamma, white balance, contrast, flicker and uniformity
- Luminance measurement from 0.05 to 5,000 cd / m2
- Color measurement in chromaticity including x/y/u’/v’, XYZ, x10, y10, u10 and v10
- Wide range of flicker measurement, including JEITA, VESA, Contrast (min/max), rms, time domain and FFT
- Full spectral data capture and graphical display
- Measurement speeds ranging from 100 µsec to 5 seconds
- Automatic dark calibration
In addition to our exceptional technical and functional capabilities, Gamma Scientific is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0).