The GS-1160B portable spectroradiometer is a compact, high-speed and light weight spectrometer / flicker meter suitable for color and luminance measurement of all display types including LCD, LED, OLED and Quantum Dot displays.
The GS-1160B platform’s cutting edge spectrometer technology is superior to filter based colorimeters as it is not affected by filter matching errors. It delivers true spectral based measurement accuracy that is required for the higher color saturation and wider color gamut of OLED displays. It’s advanced electronics and software design results in accurate and repeatable measurement speeds at more than 10X the speed of existing, status-quo spectrometers.
User interface options include USB and RS-232. Along with an available API command set for custom test suites, this desktop version of our handheld unit is ideally suited to applications in a laboratory or industrial setting. It is supported by LightTouch uSpectrum and uFlicker software for color and flicker analysis.
Accurate and Repeatable Display Measurement
- Measures color, chromaticity, gamma, white balance, contrast, flicker and uniformity
- Luminance measurement from 0.05 to 5,000 cd / m2
- Color measurement in chromaticity including x/y/u’/v’, XYZ, x10, y10, u10 and v10
- Wide range of flicker measurement, including JEITA, VESA, Contrast (min/max), rms, time domain and FFT
- Full spectral data capture and graphical display
- Measurement speeds ranging from 100 µsec to 5 seconds
- Automatic dark calibration
In addition to our exceptional technical and functional capabilities, Gamma Scientific is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0).