The VDU-1160 is a next generation family of 2D spectral imaging colorimeters combining the strengths of a CCD image sensor and high performance spectroradiometer. This results in a rapid and highly accurate system for display measurements including luminance, correlated color temperature (CCT), CIE chromaticity and uniformity. The system is particularly well suited for test and characterization of LCD, LED, OLED and quantum dot displays. Laboratory grade accuracy and flexibility are combined with high speed and durability for demanding production environments.
Unlike traditional colorimeters, this next generation design eliminates the need for color filters. All aspects of system performance are improved over previous generation technology with this approach.
Rapid, Accurate and Repeatable Display Characterization
- No color filters, significantly improving speed and accuracy
- Luminance, color and uniformity measurements
- 2D, XYZ, Yxy, Yuv, Duv, CCT and local contrast
- Contrast, white balance and color gamut determination
- User-programmable regions of interest
- Auto ranging and auto dark calibration
- Integrated spectroradiometer
- Spectral measurement and data including spectrum, peak and dominant wavelength
- ISO 17025 certified and NIST traceable calibration