When you require a large area, highly uniform light source for camera and image sensor calibration, the SpectralLED® VIS SWIR Tunable Light Source delivers brightness, radiometric stability and wavelength accuracy that is unmatched in the industry.
The SpectralLED Tunable Light Source incorporates up to 31 discrete visible wavelengths and 10 shortwave infrared wavelengths for synthesis of commercially available light sources or based on spectra that you import. The platform is easily adaptable for automated test systems and production line integration, with integrated optical feedback and temperature control to ensure rock-solid stability and consistent results.
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- Photodiode detector responsivity characterization
- Diagnostic medical imaging
- Technical and industrial imaging
Unprecedented Resolution and Accuracy For Camera & Image Sensor Calibration
- Wavelength options from the UVA to the shortwave infrared
- Built-in RMA spectral fitting for simulation of user imported spectra
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback ensure accurate & flicker-free output in real time
- All solid-state design for rapid start-up, repeatable performance and long operating lifetime
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy