The SpectralLED® Fiber Optic Output configuration provides flexible illumination for applications where space is limited.
Systems can be configured with multiple outputs enabling several devices to be simultaneously illuminated at different working locations. Collimating optics are included at the fiber distal end, and custom fiber diameters and lengths are available.
The SpectralLED Tunable Light Source incorporates up to 35 discrete wavelengths for synthesis of commercially available light sources or based on spectra that you import. The platform is easily adaptable for automated test systems and production line integration, with integrated optical feedback and temperature control to ensure rock-solid stability and consistent results.
- Fluorescence excitation
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- Photodiode detector responsivity characterization
- Spectrum / illuminant simulation
- Diagnostic medical imaging
Unprecedented Resolution & Accuracy
- Wavelength options from the UVA to the Near Infrared
- Quickly simulate any CIE Illuminant or Macbeth™ / X- RITE™ Color Patch
- Built-in RMS spectral fitting for simulation of user imported spectra
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback ensure accurate & flicker-free output in real-time
- All solid-state design for rapid start-up, repeatable performance and long operating lifetime
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy
[Most systems are custom configured – please consult factory]