The SpectralLED® Wide Field of View (FOV) uniform light source is ideally suited for applications requiring a field of view up to 180°. The unique optical design delivers equal radiance over the entire field, with better than 95% uniformity over the entire 180° field of view, the performance is unmatched in the industry.
The SpectralLED Tunable Light Source incorporates up to 35 discrete wavelengths for synthesis of commercially available light sources or based on spectra that you import. The platform is easily adaptable for automated test systems and production line integration, with integrated optical feedback and temperature control to ensure rock-solid stability and consistent results.
- Fish-eye camera calibration & test
- Wide field of view camera calibration & test
- Spectrum / illuminant simulation
- Diagnostic medical device test and characterization
Unprecedented Resolution & Accuracy
- All solid-state design for rapid start-up, repeatable performance and maximum up-time
- Built-in RMS spectral fitting for simulation of user imported spectra
- Wavelength options from the UVA to the Near Infrared
- Quickly simulate any CIE illuminant or Macbeth™ / X-RITE™ Color Patch
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback ensure accurate & flicker-free output in real-time
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy