The SpectralLED® Light Booth quickly simulates virtually infinite lighting conditions enabling visual color assessment for photography, product display or lighting design applications. Both real and theoretical lighting conditions can be produced, enabling CRI experimentation, analysis and optimization.
When coupled with our line of spectroradiometers and Light Touch software, a fully non-contact digital color measurement and imaging system can be configured.
- Display visibility vs ambient lighting conditions
- Textile and apparel analysis
- Color consistency assessment
- Verification of stain removal
- Fade analysis
Unprecedented resolution and accuracy for CRI experimentation, analysis and optimization
- All solid-state design for rapid start-up, repeatable performance and long operating lifetime
- Built-in RMS spectral fitting for simulation of user imported spectra
- Wavelength options from the UVA to the Near Infrared
- Quickly simulate any CIE illuminant or Macbeth™ / X-RITE™ Color Patch
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback ensure accurate & flicker-free output in real-time
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy