For the ultimate in resolution and accuracy, the SpectralLED® 940-SWIR source incorporates 16 discrete LED devices, all with a center wavelength of 940 nm. The output is directly coupled into a 38mm diameter homogenizing rod, with a length of 190 mm, having a diffuser optically bonded to the output surface.
The platform is easily adaptable for automated test systems and production line integration, with integrated optical feedback and temperature control to ensure rock-solid stability and consistent results.
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- Facial recognition system test & calibration
- Spectrum / illuminant simulation
- Diagnostic imaging
Unprecedented Resolution and Accuracy for Facial Recognition System Test & Calibration
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback
- Accurate & flicker-free output in real-time
- All solid-state design for rapid start-up, repeatable performance
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy