MK350S Premium Spectrometer
The MK350S Premium is a stand-alone, handheld multi-function spectrometer. In addition to a full range of spectrometer functions, it can also be used as a Quantum PAR Meter or an oscilloscope. Users can choose from more than 40 light measurement units. Data can be downloaded via USB or Wi-Fi connection for storage and analysis, and uSpectrumTM / uFlickerTM software downloads are included, free of charge.
Additional features the MK350S Premium includes:
- PAR measurement
- BIN mode
- QC check
- Data Comparison
- Blue Light Hazard
- LUX Image Distribution
Precision, Power and Portability in a Compact & Lightweight Package
- Completely Stand-Alone Operation – no other equipment necessary (e.g., PC, Smartphone, etc.)
- More than 40 units of measurement
- Conforms to JIS AA Class & DIN Class B Requirements
- Built-in file browser allows for quick access to previously saved data
- Wi-Fi remote control option with IOS or Android applications
- Automatic continuous measurements with data-save to an SD card
- NIST Traceable calibration
With an intuitive, user-friendly interface, the MK350S Premium offers a dynamic range from 1 to 150,000 lux. Automatic dark calibration is embedded to reduce noise interference over a range of operating temperatures and lighting environments.
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.