The 5000 FEL 1000-Watt tungsten-halogen Lamp Source System provides absolute calibration of spectral irradiance from 250 to 2500 nm. The system can be configured simply as a lamp (bearing the ANSI designation of FEL & calibrated to the 2000 NIST irradiance scale), or to include accessories such as a lamp holder, alignment jig, lamp housing, power supply and shunt box. Lamp calibration is directly traceable to NIST, employing the 2000 NIST scale from 250 to 2400nm.
- Quartz halogen, ANSI type FEL, 1000 Watt lamp
- Spectral range from 250 to 2500 nm
- Operating current ranging from 1.0 to 8.3 A
- 193 tabulated spectral irradiance points, consisting of 34 direct transfer and 159 derived points
- Available in both calibrated and uncalibrated configurations
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0)