The GS-1220-FLUX-80 Total Flux Measurement System combines our high performance RadOMA GS-1220 spectroradiometer platform and a 3-port, 2-meter diameter integrating sphere. The system includes our Light Touch LED software, Light Touch Controller and a 2m flexible fiber optic coupler. Optimized for quality control and high speed LED testing applications, optical integration times range from 2 µsec to 3 seconds.
Precision-matched Measurement Solutions
- NIST-traceable system calibration for accurate, reproducible results
- High-speed LED testing with integration time from 2 µsec to 3 seconds
- Exceptional dynamic measurement capability for high and low light intensities
- Temperature controlled sensors for superior repeatability
- Windows® based control / analysis software integration with Excel® integration
- Available on-site installation and training
- Measures lumens, total power, color parameters such as λp, λd, CIE x,y, HPBW, CRI, CCT
In addition to our exceptional technical and functional capabilities, Gamma Scientific is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NAVLAP lab code 200823-0).