The Model 211 Photometric sensors are our standard base unit, designed with spectral responsivity that matches the human visual response. The products incorporate a silicon detector combined with a spectrally matched photometric filter. An integrated cosine filter significantly reduces directional sensitivity for ease of use.
Our wide range of optical power meters, photometric and radiometric sensors is complemented by ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0), resulting in unmatched performance and custom configuration as required.
- Luminous Flux Measurements (lm)
- Illuminance Measurements (lux)
- Luminous Intensity Measurements (cd)
- Removable Cosine Receptor
Key Specifications Part No. U23-01-101
CIE V (λ) Function
f1’ ≤ 3%(standard
f1′ ≤ 1.5% (special order)
Silicon 1.0 cm2 active area
3 µ sec
1 x 10-2 to 5 x 105 lux
3.2 x 10-9 A/lux
ISO17025, NIST Traceable
2 meter, included
Compatible with the UDT Handheld and Benchtop series Optical Meters and Integrating Spheres.
(1) Stand alone with cosine receptor. Value may differ when used with integrating sphere, or with cosine receptor removed.