The S400 Optical Meter is our most popular benchtop meter, ideal for photometric, radiometric, laser power, and fiber optic measurements. Optional configurations include up to 4 individually calibrated sensor heads. This system features a microprocessor controlled architecture with USB, RS-232, RS-485 and IEEE-488.2 interfaces.
- Display Measurement
- LED Measurement
- Laser Power
- Strobe & Signal Measurement
- Lamp Testing
Precision Solutions for Photometric, Radiometric & Laser Power Measurement
- Wide dynamic range
- High accuracy measurements
- Pulse integrator for averaged energy measurements
- Precision amplifier with femto-amp level resolution
Sensor Options (1)
Photometric Sensors (2)
Standard, miniature, low profile, and photomultiplier configurations
Silicon, Germanium or InGaAs detectors
Standard, miniature, low profile, flat response, UV enhanced, blue optimized, bandpass filtered and photomultiplier
Sensor assemblies designed to meet CIE Publication 127 Conditions A & B
Standard 150mm spheres and 50mm diameter mini-spheres available
(1) An extensive range of sensors and sensor configurations is available for measurement of power, lux, luminance as well as transimpedance amplifiers and integrating spheres.
(2) The high accuracy of our photometric sensors begins with our world-class Photopic filters, featuring spectral matching to f1’< 1%.