The RS-12D Series consists of NIST Traceable sources that can be used as white light standards of spectral radiance or luminance.
The base unit is supplied as a calibrated source, with calibration options including ISO 17025 calibration at maximum luminance, calibration at a user-specified Footlambert value, or via insertion of an optional filter/aperture assembly, can be incorporated into an NVIS display measurement system (please refer to model RS-12DN NVIS).
Full calibration, along with the appropriate calibration certificate is supplied with designated units, based on the requested option.
- Sensor testing and calibration
- Calibrate spectroradiometers, radiometers and photometers
- Calibrate detector responsivity
- Measure reflectance and transmittance
Robust, Reliable and Traceable Calibration Solutions
- Standard of spectral radiance and luminance
- Correlated color temperature of 2856 K ±25 K
- 3-inch diffuse exit diameter with ±3% uniformity
- NIST Traceable
- Optional calibration in Footlamberts
- ANVIS output with 10c and 10AR options