For the ultimate in resolution and accuracy, the SpectralLED® Tunable SWIR source incorporates 9 short-wave infrared wavelengths for synthesis of commercially available light sources or based on spectra that you import.
The platform is easily adaptable to automated test systems and production line integration, with integrated optical feedback and temperature control to ensure rock-solid stability and consistent results.
- Camera and image sensor calibration
- Photodiode detector responsivity characterization
- Diagnostic medical imaging
- Technical and industrial imaging
Unprecedented Resolution and Accuracy for Facial Recognition System Test & Calibration
- Gold coated integrating sphere with 75mm output port
- Constant current drivers & built-in optical feedback
- Accurate & flicker-free output in real-time
- All solid-state design for rapid Start-up & repeatable performance
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by NVLAP (NVLAP lab code 200823-0) for calibration accuracy