The GS-1290-DMS-RBT series combine a 6-axis robot, our state-of-the-art GS-1290 spectroradiometer, and decades of software and integration expertise into an automated display measurement solution. The system delivers fast and accurate test and characterization information in a tried-and-true integrated platform.
Each system is fully customizable to meet your immediate needs, while also offering the flexibility to accommodate future display testing requirements. Robotic Display Measurement Systems allow you to replicate real-world applications by keeping the display stationary throughout the measurement process.
- Brightness and ANSI contrast
- True IEC Color Coordinates and Spectrum Information
- White Point and Color Gamut
- Color and Brightness Uniformity
- Viewing Angle
- Response Time
- Polarization analysis
Exceptional Sensitivity and Speed for Display Characterization
- Compatible with curved, flat, 2D or 3D displays
- LCD, OLED, micro LED display and Quantum Dot Display
- Flexible software platform for easy customization
- Integral pattern generator
- Self-alignment functionality with ultrasonic distance finder
- Spectroradiometer featuring back thinned CCD technology for highly accurate measurements of wavelength, color and power
Original system calibration is performed in Gamma Scientific’s NVLAP accredited laboratory (NVLAP Lab Code 200823-0) using NIST-traceable standards.
± 0.01 degrees
Range of Motion
± 90 degrees
Up to 1.3 meters
Maximum Measurement Speed
Approximately 1 per second
USB, RS-232, Ethernet
Light TouchTM DMS and RadOMAcam
Standard Windows-based user interface
220 VAC, 3-phase
360 to 950 nm
10 nm slit setting
Specifications are subject to change without notice.