The GS-1163 multi-view angle display spectrometer is designed to measure color and luminance at three different angles simultaneously. As part of the Vector line of multi-view angle display spectrometers, the system integrates a flicker sensor and three spectrometers into one module at -60, 0, and 60 degrees for high-speed and accurate concurrent spectral measurements. Its innovative technology is superior to filter-based colorimeters and not susceptible to filter matching errors.
The system delivers true spectral based measurement accuracy that is required for high color saturation and wide color gamut OLED, micro LED and quantum dot displays. LightTouch uSpectrum and uFlicker software provide comprehensive color and flicker measurements and analysis.
Simultaneous Multi-View Display Characterization
- Simultaneous color and luminance measurements at three different angles (-60, 0, and 60 degrees)
- Luminance, CIE 1931 x, y, CIE 1976 u, v, CIE 1931 XYZ, peak dominant wavelength, SPD and CCT
- Integrated flicker sensor: 100K samples/second
- Powerful MCU for high-speed measurements and data output
- Mechanical and electronic shutter
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 SCPI command compliant and SDK/API library support
- Windows and MAC OSX compatible
- Laser positioning